Sadly, our photographer was unaware that the focal point of this picture was not supposed to be our bellybuttons. Imagine me with the top of my head, and you have the Fabulous Four, so named by me, just now. What can I say about these ladies besides they are amazing and I cherish their friendship? Kristy, the one on the far right owns a dance studio. She is the catalyst of the Fab Four. She decided to open her studio again, a few years after having her second child and I signed my girls up as soon as they could walk. While there, I found an adult class and, after two years of contemplating, decided to try it out. It was hard. It hurt. But I would dream I could fly after every class. Kristy's second child was diagnosed with Epidermolysis bullosa , a rare, painful, and often eventually fatal skin disease. As her daughter's skin blistered upon touch, bled and peeled off, Kristy pulled up herself up by her bootstraps and created clothing that didn't damage her daughter's...
Oh no you diiddnn't!
ReplyDeleteIt's just you! :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...not much to say about that. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteI won't fight you for a share of this one!
ReplyDeletePicard, all the way.
ReplyDeleteI need a towel, too hot and sweaty for me. ;-) Somebody has to love the white and nerdy, you know?
ReplyDeleteIs that guy in the background Donny Osmond? Ahhh, I love Wierd Al
ReplyDelete