Skip to main content

You know you're in Wyoming...

A weekend at the cabin...

Photobucket



I honestly don't know what else to say.

Comments

  1. Last fall, we went up the canyon in Springville, to take family pictures, and got stuck behind a cattle drive. I never wanted a burger so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those lambs. Especially the black ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that is so weird. Never seen anything like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming from Wyoming and Montana, we saw it all the time. They even have a sheep drive in Montana where all the sheep ranchers get together and herd all their herds down the road together and make a celebration of it. My hubby used to work some of the cattle drives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sheep and cattle drives. They make me smile and realize that all is OK with the world.

    ... I saw you! I saw you in the video! The little black sheep in the back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could have been Sanpete County! I like seeing the cowboys work the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa nelly, y'all come back now! (for some reason I can't view videos when they are embedded in blogger.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, where did they all come from?

    Did you ever receive The Plain Truth? My son shipped it out for me so I want to make sure you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so much.
    Reminds me of driving in LA on the 405...

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute from 30 states away. I am not sure I'd want to try to maneuver that every day, but cute just the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Braces!

13 year old got braces today! She also had a little helper on her.

I am being published!

I know! It just reeks of excitement, doesn't it?  I know what you are thinking. "Who would publish that woman's thoughts?" The answer is a lovely little outfit called www.blog2print.com. In other words, I haven't been discovered. I am no closer to being a published author than I was yesterday EXCEPT that by Christmas I will be the proud owner of my very own blog book! I know. It's a little anticlimactic but here's the cool part. My friend, Becki, found me entertaining and directed me to a blog called www.josikilpack.blogspot.com.  She posted a little coupon code for 20% off which was supposed to end last week. Apparently, the code is still good and I saved $14. That said, you know it isn't exactly the cheapest way to get published but it's the best price I could find on publishing my blog!  And it requires very little technical know-how.  And that, my friends, tickles my heart. And, for a small price of your integrity and dignity, I will share the ...

The Pretender

Sadly, our photographer was unaware that the focal point of this picture was not supposed to be our bellybuttons. Imagine me with the top of my head, and you have the Fabulous Four, so named by me, just now. What can I say about these ladies besides they are amazing and I cherish their friendship? Kristy, the one on the far right owns a dance studio. She is the catalyst of the Fab Four. She decided to open her studio again, a few years after having her second child and I signed my girls up as soon as they could walk. While there, I found an adult class and, after two years of contemplating, decided to try it out. It was hard.  It  hurt. But I would dream I could fly after every class. Kristy's second child was diagnosed with  Epidermolysis bullosa , a rare, painful, and often eventually fatal skin disease. As her daughter's skin blistered upon touch, bled and peeled off, Kristy pulled up herself up by her bootstraps and created clothing that didn't damage her daughter's...