There' a Pirate in My Bed October 01, 2010 It's exhausting pillaging ships all day. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Pirate sleep Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments RachelOctober 1, 2010 at 2:30 PMExhausting for sure!!!So what do you call it when your kid takes a tea kettle and Cranky the Crane to bed with him?Cuz I can't figure it out... but I have the pictures as blackmail :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisa Page RosenbergOctober 1, 2010 at 8:28 PMCareful - I hear the parrots can keep you up - big talkers.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyM-CatOctober 2, 2010 at 6:27 PMAs long as the pirate doesn't dream he's swabbing the decks and pees the bed, all is good!So cuteReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCountessLaurieOctober 3, 2010 at 5:52 PMAhhh, and a cute one at that...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Exhausting for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteSo what do you call it when your kid takes a tea kettle and Cranky the Crane to bed with him?
Cuz I can't figure it out... but I have the pictures as blackmail :)
Careful - I hear the parrots can keep you up - big talkers.
ReplyDeleteAs long as the pirate doesn't dream he's swabbing the decks and pees the bed, all is good!
ReplyDeleteSo cute
Ahhh, and a cute one at that...
ReplyDelete