Jill is the slice of home baked pie you long for. Her dad was a farmer. His dad was a farmer. On a hot summer day Jill would call me up to go floating down the canal or ride the slick rocks with the stream into a barely thawed pool of water. She's also the girl I called one day when I was bored and offered to drive two hours and try out this new thing called "Bungee Jumping." We did although I can't remember why . The first year after my college graduation I found myself particularly low on pride. First of all, I was a college graduate working as a sales clerk. Too late I discovered that a bachelors degree in sociology is equal to a high school diploma and, in some cases, a G.E.D. and got you hired at JC Penney trying to upsale with a colorful scarf. On top of it, I'd been dumped. It wasn't that he was the love of my life. In fact, it was quite the opposite. He started planning the wedding aloud and I freaked out, pointing out that we'd only bee...
Bieber is so yesterday. Like the new cut!
ReplyDeleteLove me a clean cut kid!
ReplyDeleteDude. He looks a LOT like Justin Bieber! Do you already have the girlies knocking down your door?
ReplyDeletenever say never. i think that's justin bieber.. i dunno, not really into him and have not seen his movie but i hear he's cool and i think that's his movie title. hehehe
ReplyDelete